Why Fishman PR?
When it comes to the right kind of media coverage and marketing support to help your franchise brand break through the clutter, we really know our stuff.
- We have more than two decades of experience in working specifically with franchise organizations to generate leads in desired markets and nationwide through thoughtful and creative PR & marketing tactics. Because of our history in franchising, we understand the inner workings of franchise companies, as well as the mindsets of potential investors.
- At Fishman PR, we don’t sit around thinking we are just going to get the media talking about things. Rather, we focus on getting creative -- actually creating the things to talk about. That could be cementing a relationship with a charitable partner that makes sense for your brand and creating unique, buzz-worthy ways to raise funds. It could be helping to celebrate milestone in an unusual and creative way that engages the public. It could be concepting and creating a video for your brand that goes viral. Anything that helps cut through the clutter to gain media – and public – attention.
- Fishman PR utilizes a team approach to handle accounts. The size and depth of our organization allows us to strategically assign the right mix of talents and skill sets to your accounts. When you hire us, we assign an experienced, senior-level media relations and marketing specialists to manage your account and oversee a team that brainstorms story angles, develops event ideas, and pitches all aspects of your PR campaign to the media. This approach gets results. In an average six months period, our agency racks up nearly 2,000 media interviews resulting in a similar number of national and local media placements combined for our clients.
- We have implemented an initial and ongoing proprietary training process at Fishman PR to ensure best practices, quality service and consistent results for each and every franchise client. Anyone can “blast” a press release via email or a distribution service. At Fishman PR, our media specialists are trained to research reporters to find out their interest areas and personally pitch them appropriate story angles. We’re strategic.
- We have evolved to navigate the changing media landscape for our clients. We conduct multimedia PR campaigns that target multiple audiences simultaneously, including print, broadcast and online news media, as well Twitter, Facebook and the blogosphere.
- We don’t just get the results, we teach our clients how to use the results to generate franchise sales and customer leads by helping them merchandise the media coverage we secure.
- We are well connected in the franchise industry. Our CEO and president sit on boards at the International Franchise Association as well as multiple committees at many other industry organizations. We have our finger on the pulse of the industry, and can leverage our reputation and connections to secure media placements, as well as speaking and networking opportunities.